|Place of Origin:||Mainland China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60,000-80,000 pcs monthly|
|Item Name:||Hardware Cover||Application:||Machine Parts Accessories|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Process:||Precision Casting|
316 Stainless Steel Precision Cast Hardware Cover Machine Parts Accessories
1. Design and mold preparation: design and determine the required mold structure according to the parts or products to be produced. Then use the appropriate materials to make a mold.
2. Material preparation: Select the appropriate casting material, such as metal, ceramic or plastic, and pre-treat as needed, such as melting metal materials, rolling ceramic particles, etc.
3. Melting and pouring: Put the selected material into the furnace for melting. Once the appropriate melting point and liquid state is reached, the melted material is poured into the pre-prepared mold.
4. Cooling and curing: After the melted material enters the mold, the cooling and curing process begins. By controlling the cooling speed and time, the material gradually solidifies and forms the desired shape.
5. Mold removal: After the material is completely cooled and cured, the mold is removed or separated from the casting. This can be done manually or through the use of mechanical devices.
6. Deburring and trimming: Remove burrs, sand or other imperfect parts from the surface of the casting. Trim can be done using a scraper, sandpaper, or other appropriate tool to smooth the surface of the casting.
7 Post-treatment and processing: Further post-treatment and processing of castings as needed. This may include heat treatment, machining, surface treatment, etc., to achieve the required specifications and quality standards.
Quality Control is one of the most important process in production. We insist that 100% inspection before
Contact Person: Mr. Paul