|Place of Origin:||Mainland China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60,000 pcs monthly|
|Material:||Grey Iron||Process:||Sand Casting|
Grey Iron Sand Casting for Machinery Parts
We specialized in Sand Casting, Investment Casting, Machining, automatic casting, sodium silicate casting, resin sand
casting, lost foam casting, shell mold casting, and our products are widely used in heavy duty trucks, hydraulic
equipment, forklifts, oilfield equipment, valves, elevators, motors and many more.
Over 20 years development, our products are sold in Germany, the United States, Australia, Britain, the Middle East, Spain,
Brazil, India, South Korea, Taiwan and Chinese mainland, etc.
We will sincerely create and share success with all clients. Our goal is not only to provide high quality products, but also to
maintain a personalized and professional relationship with each customer. If you are interested in any of our products, please do
not hesitate to contact us directly with your questions or inquiries.
1. How to prevent the formation of air holes in castings?
The effective methods to prevent bubbles are: reducing the gas content in the metal liquid, increasing the air permeability of sand mold, and adding an air riser at the top of the mold cavity.
2. How to avoid the situation of sticky sand?
The surface of the casting is adhered to a layer of sand which is difficult to remove.It not only affects the appearance of
casting, but also increases the workload of casting cleaning and cutting, and even affects the life of the machine.The method to prevent the formation of sand is to add coal powder in molding sand, and to brush the surface of the cast mold with anti-sand paint.
3. How to identify shrinkage?
(1) Observe the surface shape of casting defects. If the surface is uneven, very rough, and dark gray, the hole with irregular
shape is shrinkage cavity.
(2) If the location of the hole is at the final solidification thickening of the casting, or at the hot spot where the two walls
intersect, and is located in the middle or upper part of the section, it is a shrinkage cavity.
(3) The most concentrated hole defects on the thick and large section of steel castings are shrinkage or air shrinkage.
Contact Person: Mr. Paul