Cast Iron Engine Block Resin Green Sand Casting
Our main products are GG15 ~ GG30 gray iron castings and GGG40 ~ GGG70 ductile iron castings We can do the machining,we have the horizontal machining center, 5 vertical machining centers, 6183 type CNC lathe, 6166 type CNC lathe, 6163 type CNC lathes, 6152 type CNC lathes, 6140 type CNC lathes, 6136 type CNC lathes, 6132 type CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, broaching machine and other main machining equipments.
For the convenience of customers, our factory can custom all kinds of mould for clients to provide one-stop services from drawings to deliver castings, we uphold the 'customer focus and exceed customer expectations "business philosophy, in good faith with the pragmatic, wholeheartedly welcome the global merchants to patronize, complicity development, create brilliant.
1. How to prevent the formation of air holes in castings?
The effective methods to prevent bubbles are: reducing the gas content in the metal liquid, increasing the air permeability of sand mold, and adding an air riser at the top of the mold cavity.
2. How to avoid the situation of sticky sand?
The surface of the casting is adhered to a layer of sand which is difficult to remove.It not only affects the appearance of
casting, but also increases the workload of casting cleaning and cutting, and even affects the life of the machine.The method to prevent the formation of sand is to add coal powder in molding sand, and to brush the surface of the cast mold with anti-sand paint.
3. How to identify shrinkage?
(1) Observe the surface shape of casting defects. If the surface is uneven, very rough, and dark gray, the hole with irregular
shape is shrinkage cavity.
(2) If the location of the hole is at the final solidification thickening of the casting, or at the hot spot where the two walls
intersect, and is located in the middle or upper part of the section, it is a shrinkage cavity.
(3) The most concentrated hole defects on the thick and large section of steel castings are shrinkage or air shrinkage.
4. How to prevent sand expansion?
In order to prevent sand expansion, the strength of sand mold and the rigidity of sand box should be increased, and the pressing force or fastening force when closing the box should be increased. In addition, the pouring temperature should be reduced to make the surface of molten metal crust earlier, so as to reduce the pressure of molten metal on the mold.