Precision Stainless Steel Industrial Water Filtration Device Housing Investment Casting
||Silica sol investment
||Controlled by ISO 8062 CT4-6
||Pro-E, UG,SolidWorks,AutoCad, PDF
||Material, Dimension,Performance,inside defects,Balance test
What is Silica Sol Investment Casting?
Silica sol investment casting and water glass are the two primary investment casting methods now days. The main differences are the surface roughness and cost of casting. Water glass method dewaxes into the high-temperature water, and the ceramic mold is made of water glass quartz sand. Silica sol method dewaxes into the flash fire, and silica sol zircon sand makes the ceramic mold. Silica sol method costs more but has the better surface than water glass method.
1. High dimensional accuracy,good surface and quality
2. Better corrosion resistance
3. Less failure rate
Silica Sol Investment Casting production line:
1. ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Product weight range: From 0.5 kg to 100 kg;
4. Main process:
- Casting Process: Investment Casting, Lost wax Casting, Water Glass Casting, Silica Sol Casting, etc,
- Further Production Process: Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Heat Treatment, Surface treatment, etc.
5. Material Available:
- Carbon Steel: 10#, 15#, 20#, 25#, 30#, 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55...etc.
- Alloy Steel: 15Mn, 40Cr, 42CrMo...and other alloy steel.
- Stainless Steel: SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L, SUS410...etc.
6. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
7. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp, etc.) could be made and provided based on the samples.