|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs/Month|
|Application:||Machine Tool Base||Material:||Grey Iron HT200-300|
|Weight:||1-40 Tons||Surface Finish:||Shot Blasting, Painting|
gray iron casting process,
green sand casting
High Density Heavy Casting Grades Cast Iron Milling Machine Tool Bed / Lathe Bed
Machine tool castings also be called heavy castings, the standard is GB9439-88, the material is HT200-300, it’s divided into sand mold casting and special casting. The machine tool castings’ production is that the metal mixture is heated to melt, so that it has the fluidity, and then poured into the mold cavity with a certain shape, under gravity or external force (Pressure, centrifugal force, electromagnetic force etc.) the mold cavity is full filled by the liquid, form the machine tool casting (parts) after the liquid is cooled and solidified.
Milling machine tool bed casting using advanced manufacturing technology, machine performance, reliable structure, simple operation, convenient maintenance, widely used in mechanical processing industry of heavy-duty black, non-ferrous metal plane, the inclined plane and concave convex milling, has good performance to price ratio.
1. Adjustable angle head, able to mill bevel face.
2. Universal lathe, with Drilling Boring feature.
3. Worktable and Head are controlled by Panel, Operates simply.
4. Increased weight of Vertical Post, makes Better Process Stability.
5. High accuracy, error within 0.05mm.
6. Adopt Double tempering Cast, no deformation.
7. Hand scraping, More smooth worktable and lathe Body.
Hardness of the working surface: HB160-240
Production process: sand casting or centrifugal castings
Molding type: resin sand molding
Surface coating: pickling oil and plastic-lined or covered with anti-corrosion paint
Working temperature: (20±5)℃
Precision grade: 1-3
Packaging: Pallet or Customized
|Process||resin sand casting|
1. Material: gray iron HT200-300
2. Standard: ASTM
3. Surface finish: shot blasting, painting, machining,etc.
4. Weight: 100~40000kgs
5. Maximum Size: 10000x8000x5000mm
1. Casting facility: resin sand production line, Electric furnace, heat treatment furnace, shot blasting room
2. Machining facility: CNC, boring machine, milling machine, lathe, etc.
|Application||Machine tool body|
|Quality Inspection||spectrometer, tensile test machine, hardness test machine, metallographic microscope.|
We are a renowned manufacturer, exporter and distributor of cast iron parts in China, for example cast iron surface plates, cast iron cubes, cast iron angle plates, T-slots cast iron ground rails, cast iron V-blocks, machinery casting, cast iron surface plate accessories, etc.
Experience and Diligence are key to help us to set up business relationship with customers over the world.
We have a strong and highly efficient R&D team which can design and make OEM/ODM products according to your ideas and samples. All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001: 2008 guidelines, for high quality products with good service, CAMI is the best choice.
Physical and Chemical Inspection Report, Metallographic Examination, DIN Inspection Report, and Customer Requirements Reports. (Third Party inspection available upon customers requirements)
Contact Person: Mr. Paul