|Place of Origin:||Mainland China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||80,000 pcs monthly|
|Part Name:||Flat Prestressed Anchorage||Application:||Bridge|
The shape of the anchor head is flat. The layout of the prestressing tendons are usually horizontal and parallel. The BJM stressing flat anchorage is applied for strands of 12.7mm, 15.2mm and 17.8mm.
It gets rid of the disadvantages of the over-concentrated prestress and large sizes in two directions of the group anchorages. The distribution of the prestress is more reasonable. The thickness of the anchor head can be thinner. It is usually applied in hogging moment such as the horizontal prestress of the floor of the buildings and bridges and simple support continuous girder
1. Used in pre-tension or post-tension for concrete constructions as building materials
2. Used in the upper plates of bridges
3. Used PC panels, high-pressure concrete water pipes, marine structures, towers and runways.
4. Used for multi-storey industrial/commerial/residential buildings, stadiums, coal mines and etc
1. Best Price and Excellent Quality.
2. Professional Engineering Service.
3. On-time Production and Delivery.
4. International After-sales Team to provide the professional job-site technical support.
Q: If accept OEM service to made product as per customer offering drawing?
A: Yes, we can offer OEM service. We also offer customers new product design, non-standard design and prestressing construction plan.
Q: If free sample available?
A:Yes, we can offer sample free of charge. But the express cost should be on buyer’s account.