|Place of Origin:||Ningbo,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60,000 pcs per month|
|Part Name:||Control Valve||Material:||Steel|
|Process:||Silica Sol Investment Casting||Application:||Gas /water /oil Industry Valve|
|Size:||As Per Drawing|
Silica Sol Investment Casting Control Valve Body Investment Casting Parts
Silica sol casting
Silica sol casting is a typical investment casting process for stainless steel investment castings.The main process of silica sol casting is mould desigh & making--wax making--tree assembling--dewax--pouring--grinding-heatment-inspection-package. Sunrise foundry could manufacture silica sol castings from 0.1kg-120kg.
Below is the advantages of silica sol castings:
a. The surface finish we could meet is CT5-6.So the surface of products looks very smooth.
b. It is only suitable for small parts,for big parts,we prefer sand casting.
c. As the dimension accuracy is high,so there is no need to machining for some sections, which will save much machining costs and time.
d. Beside stainless steels, silica sol casting process is also used for casting small size alloy steels and carbon steels.
The main products of silica sol castings that we are making are as follows:
*food machinery castings
*cnc lathe castings
Exporting markets of our silica sol castings include USA/American silica sol castings markets, Canada silica sol castings market, UK/United Kingdom silica sol castings markets, France silica sol castings market, Spain silica sol castings market, South Africa silica sol castings market, Australia silica sol castings market, New Zealand silica sol castings market, Brazil silica sol castings market, and Germany silica sol castings market, etc.
|Processing||Silicon sol investment Casting + machining|
|Tolernace||Controlled by ISO 8062 CT4-6|
|Design Support||Pro-E, UG,SolidWorks,AutoCad, PDF|
|Quality Control||Material, Dimension,Performance,inside defects,Balance test|
1. Trusted supplier of steel, iron & non-ferrous components;
2. Extensive documented quality program in place.
3. Castings, forgings, stampings, machining, welding & fabrication services.
4. 9 related factories, over 50 joint-venture sub-contractors.
5. 25+ years of manufacturing experiences, 10+ years of exporting experience
6. 100% of products sold to overseas customers.
For every order, we will use standard export package with wooden case.
Of course, it can packed as per your requirements.
1. FEDEX/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples;
2. By airplane or by ship for batch goods; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
Contact Person: Steven