|Place of Origin:||Ningbo,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||80,000 pcs per month|
|Part Name:||Shaft Sleeve||Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,or Customized|
|Process:||Precision Investment Casting||Surface:||Customized|
|Size:||As Per Drawing||Delivery:||Air, Ship, Express|
Cast Steel Shaft Sleeve Axle Sleeve Precision Investment Casting Parts
Cast Steel Axle Sleeve, Cast Steel Shaft Sleeve, Sleeve Casting, Investment Casting Parts
Shaft sleeves are applied in order to protect the shaft respectively the running surface of the shaft seal from damage or abrasive wear.
An insufficient hardness of the shaft may make the application of a shaft sleeve indispensable because for present operating conditions the appropriate surface hardness must be considered.
When choosing the shaft sleeve it should be noticed that the thermal expansion coefficient α of shaft and shaft sleeve are almost equal.
With the adequate choice of the shaft sleeve, the chemical resistance of a steel shaft can be improved to the level of stainless steel.
|material||Cast iron, grey iron, ductile iron, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc etc|
|casting||sand casting, precision casting, investment casting, lost wax casting, die casting,gravity casting|
|machine||lathe, CNC, drilling machine, milling machine, boring machine, planting machine, machining center etc|
|surface treatment||powder coating, painting, spraying, galvanization|
|Inspection equipment||Profile projector, Rockwell hardness tester, Vickers hardness tester roughness tester, air gage, concentricity tester,universal microscope, CMM,digital caliper and etc.|
|Products Application Field Include||
(1) Any RFQ ,Please feel free to send your drawings(CAD.PDF)for quotation .
(2) All parts are not in stock ,customized only!
After sales service
1. All customer's negative feedback will be replied within 3 hours.
2. Any of your request will be replied within 5 hours.
3. We'll provide the track service for every customer and every product
Q: What should I do to get a quotation?
1. Drawings or sample parts.
2. Quatity, the greater the number , the more favorable price.
3. Material; your specific material and standard, SAE / DIN /BS/EP.. etc
Q: What's your payment terms?
1. 30%T/T in advance ,70% balance has to be paid before first shipment
2. 100%T/T in advance.
3. 100% L/C at sight.
4. Special situation negotiable.
Q: How to get free samples?
Contact me immediately to get free samples.