|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 pcs|
|Product Name:||Wing Nut||Application:||Formwork|
|Material:||Cast Steel, Ductile Iron||Type:||Formwork Tie Nut|
Cast Iron Steel Scaffolding Accessories Wing Nut Anchor Nut For Tie Rod / Anchor Plate
Wing nuts and Tie rods as a whole facility are used widely in formwork construction. There are single wing nut, butterfly wing nut, two anchor wing nut, three anchor wing nut, combination wing Nut. Because of this structure, wing nuts can be easily tightened and loosened by hand without any tools. Wing nuts have casting and forging types by processing technology , common thread size is 17mm / 20mmon thread size is 17mm/20mm.
It is high quality construction formwork fastener and has been used to many large projects like high rise building, bridge, hydroelectricity, nuclear power projects.
1. High tensile strength.
2. High process precision, precise thread.
3. Surface treatment: It can be electroplated, hot dip galvanized or according to the drawing, sample or special requirement of clients.
|Name||Anchor Nuts For Formwork Scaffoldings|
|Raw material||Ductile Iron, Steel|
|Process||Precision Casting or Sand Casting|
|Diameter of Plate||70mm,80mm,90mm,100mm,110mm|
|Suitable for||with 15/17mm tie rod|
|Types||Butterfly nut, Combination nut, Hex nut, Steel cone|
|Surface finish||silver or Golden cold Galvanized or by painted|
|Marking(Logo)||any logo is available on the nuts|
|Package||by Woven bag and steel pallet|
|Delivery time||25 days upon the prepayment|
|Production Capacity||3000pcs per day|
|Payment term||T/T or L/C
Any Other Related Products We made
Ringlock, Cuplock, Kwikstage, Frame Scaffolding
Formwork clamp, Adjustable Shoring Prop, Traffic Barrier.
South America, Eastern Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and Arabic country.
1. A professional scaffolding products and hardware manufacturer with 25 years of experience.
2. Strong production capacity.
3. High quality and competitive price.
4. Strictly Quality Control system.
5. 100% finished products are checked before shipment.
6. Provide Technical services to clients in order to assist them with their requirement.
7. Experienced Technical Team.
8. Can ask for Technical Details of products.
Q1. What do you do?
A: We design and manufacture formwork and scaffolding products used for pouring concrete structure in the field of housing, high rise buildings, towers, sports stadiums, bridges, hydropower stations, industrial structures etc.
Q. Is the sample free?
Q. How about the delivery?
We ensure your goods can be delivered safely and on time.
Contact Person: Steven