|Place of Origin:||Ningbo China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case, wooden cases, pallet, or as per customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||60,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Ductile Iron||Technics:||Iron Casting|
|Work Pressure:||PN10/PN16/PN25||Surface Treatment:||FBE, ZINC DIP,BITUMEN|
ductile iron pipe fittings,
cast iron flanged fittings
1. Light weight: The weight per unit is only 1/6 of the cast-iron pipe fittings, so the transportation is quite convenient.
2. Corrosion resistance: It has a good quality of acid, alkali and chemical resistance.
3. Easy installation: It adopts the solvent cement joining and flexible connection. Therefore, the installation is quite easy and the sealing is reliable.
4. Long service life: The service time can reach more than 50 years under the normal working pressure.
5. Low cost: The cost of the transportation and installation is low, and the total cost is 30-40% lower than that of the cast-iron pipe fittings.
6. Sanitation: The product conforms to the standards of the drink water and water transported has no second pollution.
|Type||Elbow:L / R;S / R;15 Degree;45 Degree;90 degree;180 Degree,etc
Mechanical tee outlet;Tee U-Bolt,and so on
|Thickness||Sch5-Sch160, STD, XS, XXS|
|Material||Ductile Cast Iron GGG50, QT500-7 / 450-10|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, ANSI, DIN, GB, B16.9, JIS, BS|
|Treatment||a) coated with paint
b) hot galvanize
c) as per customer's requirement
|Inspection||a) Factory in-house
b) Third party inspection available upon request
Different accessories are available
|Certificate||ISO9001: 2000, CE|
|Term of payment||L/C T/T(in advance)|
|Packing||Plywood case, wooden cases, pallet, or as per customer's requirement|
|Delivery time||With 30 days or as requirement|
|Application||Petroleum, chemical, machinery, shipbuilding, construction, etc|
Q:What's your qualification in this product ?
A: We have been engaged in this industry for decades with seasoned export team .
All the product is strictly conformed to the international standard ISO2531:1998, EN545-2002 and other related standard.
Q:How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:What's your terms of payment ?
A: 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment or against L/C . And D/P , D/A ,L/C for free options.
Q: What's your trade terms ?
A: FOB, CIF, CFR as per client's requirements .
Contact Person: Mr. Paul